You’re allowed to criticize institutions (read: university) you’re a part of. You’re allowed to want to see change. Don’t let anyone tell you you should “be grateful” because the institution is providing a service for you and you should just “accept” things as they are
"YOU WILL NOT ROB ME OF MY BIRTHRIGHT" Shouts Arianne in the distance
there are approximately 1,013,913 words in the english language but i could never string any of them together to explain how much i want to hit you with a chair.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."